Sunday, September 21, 2014

Indie Stand Up Concert


I want to thank everyone in Philadelphia and Pittsburgh  for coming out and helping us bring the Indie Stand Up Concert to life in Philadelphia PA.  Different from events I have performed at  in the past, I had the opportunity to take part in organizing the concert. Being that Dot Da Joker and I put the concert together,  we wanted to give other artist an opportunity  to gain exposure as well.  Therefore we invited  several other artist out with us to give fans and music lovers an electrifying night.  Regardless,  everything did not go exactly as planned we had a great night. In fact this was a learning experience. Granted we had a great event, I think the more we throw the bigger and better the events will get. We literally had a packed house, however I think time management  was a challenge for this event.  At the same  as an artist you have to prepared for the dirty tricks and business  and learn how to maneuver around them professionally. But overall I loved the event. I hope I get to see everyone at  my next show in Pittsburgh presented by Honey Addict

No comments:

Post a Comment